Bla!
Nike Days are alright, but one things is Zaini is gone! =( The person that one way or another guided me at the beggining time of my job is gone! He's transferred to Terminal 2! But still, there's my geng! Firdaus! there's vanice! there's still fun at Nike! Getting the hang of the job already lah! But soon, I'll be leaving there soon, =(, but Vanice say, If i want to come back, I'll confirm get re-hired! So, there's something bright to look forward too! And I want to go T2! With Zaini! My "Boss"! ahahas, I mean its cool lah, to work there, got alot of tourist arrive there and stuff, get to know them and stuff, can learn their language too! surely, that isnt that bad right? =)
Anyway, bla, life's been up and down. What more, same thing also what. LOL! Someway or another, I must learn for myself, to take things slowly. Learn patience. The virtue of patience. But still, It was good, clearing all mis-understanding with redzuan one way or another. I've drop a new low for myself by clearing asking him ou after so much, but still, If it's gonna help, I don't mind. But whatever it is, I improve no point, Woman, You need to improve too. I can't move on without you moving along. We have to take a step at a time together as far as us is concern, I clear my problems with redzuan, its all good now i suppose. Now it's up to YOU! and I'm sure you'll have hard time yourself to force thing to be done, but what i trying to say is that You have problem doing so, tell me. Let me help you, instead of us quarreling over it. TELL ME, if you have hard time doing so, I will understand one, rather then you just keeping it to yourself and stuff, and just blow up when the time arise right? C'mon alright? =) ILU still stands for some meaning in this relationship.
I STILL WANT Pharrell Williams BAPE SHOE LAH! =(
Nike Days are alright, but one things is Zaini is gone! =( The person that one way or another guided me at the beggining time of my job is gone! He's transferred to Terminal 2! But still, there's my geng! Firdaus! there's vanice! there's still fun at Nike! Getting the hang of the job already lah! But soon, I'll be leaving there soon, =(, but Vanice say, If i want to come back, I'll confirm get re-hired! So, there's something bright to look forward too! And I want to go T2! With Zaini! My "Boss"! ahahas, I mean its cool lah, to work there, got alot of tourist arrive there and stuff, get to know them and stuff, can learn their language too! surely, that isnt that bad right? =)
Anyway, bla, life's been up and down. What more, same thing also what. LOL! Someway or another, I must learn for myself, to take things slowly. Learn patience. The virtue of patience. But still, It was good, clearing all mis-understanding with redzuan one way or another. I've drop a new low for myself by clearing asking him ou after so much, but still, If it's gonna help, I don't mind. But whatever it is, I improve no point, Woman, You need to improve too. I can't move on without you moving along. We have to take a step at a time together as far as us is concern, I clear my problems with redzuan, its all good now i suppose. Now it's up to YOU! and I'm sure you'll have hard time yourself to force thing to be done, but what i trying to say is that You have problem doing so, tell me. Let me help you, instead of us quarreling over it. TELL ME, if you have hard time doing so, I will understand one, rather then you just keeping it to yourself and stuff, and just blow up when the time arise right? C'mon alright? =) ILU still stands for some meaning in this relationship.
I STILL WANT Pharrell Williams BAPE SHOE LAH! =(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home